CALL FOR PAPER
Perhimpunan Ilmuwan Persisiran Selat Melaka or PISPM in collaboration with Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia, Islamic Institute of Tafaqquh Fiddin Dumai, and Center for Islamic Philanthropy and Social Finance (CIPSF) will hold an International Symposium of Strait of Melaka on March 30, 2020. This Conference aims at bringing together experts in regional based research of multi-disciplinary area around the globe to take stock of sharing their ideas and findings.
The themes include:
1. Biodiversity and Forestry
2. Social Culture and Tourism
3. Islamic Finance and Economic
4. Social Sciences and Humanities
5. Science , Technology and Maritime
6. Islamic Education and Communication
7. Globalization and Issues of Straits of Melaka’s Security
For further information about the conference kindly go to: https://simposium.iaitfdumai.ac.id/. Submitted paper should not have been published nor under the consideration for publication elsewhere.
All submission should also comply with the manuscript submission guidelines. All papers should include:
1. Title of the paper, author’s name, affiliation, corresponding address and email address.
2. Abstract must clearly specify the purpose of the paper, not more than 300 words.
3. Five key words defining the subject of the paper.
4. The length of the full paper should fall between 5000 – 8000 words.
5. References are mandatory. References shall be written in accordance with the APA Style ( http://www.apastyle.org/ ) for guidelines.
The author of the accepted paper will receive editorial comments so that the paper can be revised for presentation at the Conference. The papers presented at the discussion will be published in e-proceeding and selected papers will be reviewed in indexed journals.
C. PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors are invited to submit their full papers either in English, Malay or Arabic, in Word formats and by rule of particular journal that the author has chosen. Submissions should be made through online submission system by clicking on https://simposium.iaitfdumai.ac.id/pendaftaran/
1. Registration and full paper submission deadline:
25th February 2020 10 MAC 2020
Fees:Presenter : RM200 / Rp700.000 / USD50Participant : RM100 / Rp350.000 / USD25
All payment should be made via CDM or Internet Banking and a receipt of payment to be uploaded on the website (https://simposium.iaitfdumai.ac.id/presenter/)
Name: UiTM Kampus Melaka Swift Code: BIMBMYKL Bank: Bank Islam Acc No: 04024010017652
Name : LP2M STAI Dumai Bank Riau Kepri No. Rek 1041200005
Any inquiries, email to: email@example.com
Contact Person : Dr. Dziauddin Sharif +60136270504
Dr. Muhammad Rizal Akbar, M.Phil +6285271184045
Dr. Mohamed Saladin Rasool +60136478366
Zikri Fahmi +6281261554583
Regards, Symposium committee